Forum fanów grupy Genesis
Teraz jest Śr lut 26, 2020 8:34 am

Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Cz lut 25, 2010 2:17 pm 
Rael
Rael

Na ogólnym forum jest taki dział, ale nie chce mi się szukać : P

odsłuchuję płytę Genesis Klassik, która jest zapisem koncertu z Niemiec(najczęściej kilkukrotne wysłuchanie NOU ze względu na filipowo-chopinowski wstęp, Solsbury Hill, czy Land of Confusion)
i w pewnym momencie po LOC można usłyszeć:

"Yeees, very good evening - My name is Phil Collins [śmiech] with a little bit more hair. Just a little.:P
... He's got the money, I've got the hair.:D
It's really lovely to be here with you this evening, especially I've managed to say "achtundachtzig"
I was doing an interview with Jürgen the other morning and unfortunately I didn't have my morning shot of Jägermeister , and I just, I've tryied about ten times to say "achtundachtzig". And it was disaster. I do apologize. My german is "katastrof":D So...

Ostatnio edytowano Pn maja 24, 2010 9:54 am przez thenextbesthing, łącznie edytowano 3 razy

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: N mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm 
Rael
Rael

z pewnej strony, rzekoma (prawdziwa?:P) historia raya i genesis, ktoś ma fantazje ;)

Ray Wilson

"After the disappearance of Phil Collins, Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford needed a new lead singer in order to continue on with Genesis. After months of searching and hundreds of auditions, a weary Mike Rutherford was strolling down a busy street in Chicago. Here he encountered a bum who was singing old sea shanties for loose change. The bum's voice was so captivating that Mike stood entranced for several minutes before dropping a few pence into the bum's inverted hat and asking if he would like to sing for Genesis. The bum, whose name was Ray Wilson, immediately began to belt out the first lines of 'Mama,' until police came to arrest them both. After their release from prison, Mike and Ray went into the studio to lay down the vocals for the new Genesis album, which was eventually named 'Calling All Stations.' Ray Wilson was born to a pair of Phillipino immigrants who sold him at the age of three in return for a bunch of bananas and enough money to reach the United States. Ray was left in a small town in Puerto Rico, where he learned to sing for food. Ray's incredible singing skills were born from his heart-rending childhood, but his hard times seemed over as he toured England with Genesis, hypnotizing sold-out theatre after sold-out theatre with his jaw-dropping vocal feats. Sadly, Ray's down-to-earth nature and his self-respect and pride were totally at odds with Mick Barnard. The Phillips crime family roughed-up radio station managers around the US until all Genesis tracks from 'Calling All Stations' were pulled off the air, killing public reaction and ruining any chance of an American tour. Further influence from Barnard convinced Tony Smith that Ray was not worth keeping on for another album, and he was quickly taken out of all contracts and sent back to work the unfeeling streets of Chicago for spare change. Like Phil Collins before him, Ray has sank back into anonymity. Asked about his relationship with Ray, Tony Banks had this to say: 'Who?'
Ray's hypnotic singing could literally calm the woodland creatures and tame wild horses, and may have controlled the tides. He could also accurately reproduce the calls of over 458 species of birds.

:lol:
:razz:

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 10:48 am 
Rael
Rael

soundcheck w wykonaniu Lawriego (latem)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ValAkX0s4qw :lol:

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 11:49 am 
Salmacis
Salmacis

Jägermeisterstory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwHGlZwBoc

Mike Rutherford & Diana Ross Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe4FNgtmzZ4

Life on Tour Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdO6V_gIk1k

Ostatnio edytowano Wt maja 04, 2010 12:15 pm przez Vaselinho, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 12:01 pm 
Rael
Rael

przeklejam z innego tematu (żarty dla rozładowania atmosfery)

Moja ulubiona historyjka :)

http://thenextbesthing.wrzuta.pl/audio/ ... e_w_trojce

POLECAM!!! :-D :-D

Ray:
The funniest, and most embarassing and most memorable event in my life was the first day I was in studio with Genesis, recording the"Calling All Stations" album.
And.. To try to give you the picture: there's a long mixing desk, huge mixing desk. And here is Mike Rutherford, over there is Tony Banks, with "The Sunday Times" newspaper, doing the crossword. Honestly. And in the middle a producer called Nick Davis. And day one... Genesis... thinking you know, a bit nervous, just a bit.
And Mike Rutherford says to me:
"Yes Ray, I've got this..."
He's got a song, he's written a song...
".. I've got the song for you Ray erm.. it's called "Shipwrecked" and I'll have to sing it to you, so you get the idea."
And Im saying:
"Yeah, fair enough, no problem."
So he's.. But Mike can't sing. He is good musician but he cannot sing, so he is going... he goes kind like this: ajm milion majls from enyłer, ajem sziprekd, ajm szipreekd.

And I'm sitting there going: "Oh, for fuck sake" :-o :???:
Thinking I've come to wrong studio, you know. Checking the door.. is that Genesis?
So I'm sitting there thinking: DON'T LAUGH! Whatever you do, don't laugh. Cause I've only been there one day, I'd be fired, out, bye bye.
So I've got my nail in my thumb, I'm taking it to my hand: don't laugh, stop fucking laughing. And he's going "ajem sziprekd, ajeeem":dziw:
And I got this image of Mike Rutherford on a boat on his own singing, you know, kind of hanging on the edge of boat drawning. Cause it sounded like that.

So I thought: "Don't laugh."
So I thought "What I'll do to stop myself from laughing..", I thought "I'll look at Tony Banks, cause he never smiles." 8) I thought I'd look at him, to stop myself from laughing.. So, I'm there, he's going: "Ajem sziprekd":shock: So I look over at Tony Banks, and he's looking across and he is pissing himself laughing.:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: And everybody bursts into laughter and it broke the ice, and that was the start of my career.
It's gone completly downhill since then.
And this is... and this is the end result ... it's actually quite good song..
Called "Shipwrecked"

((spiewa))

(spisalam ze sluchu wiec moga tam byc bledy,no i ten jego szkocki akcent :D)

PS: Poprawki by Plociu
:P

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 12:10 pm 
Rael
Rael

Historyjka przed Along the way (An Audience w Trójce)

"This next song my brother Steve wrote about me, it's called GOD YOU'RE SO HANDSOME :-P

(śmiech)

Not really ; )

(śmiech)

But I could sing that :wink:

(śmiech)

It's called "stop hitting me Ray"

Honest.... it's called Along the way

(śpiewa)

Ostatnio edytowano Wt maja 04, 2010 1:07 pm przez thenextbesthing, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 12:37 pm 
Dodo
Dodo

thenextbesthing napisał(a):
przeklejam z innego tematu (żarty dla rozładowania atmosfery)

Moja ulubiona historyjka :)

http://thenextbesthing.wrzuta.pl/audio/ ... e_w_trojce

POLECAM!!! :-D :-D

Ray:
The funniest, and most embarassing and most memorable event in my life was the first day I was in studio with Genesis, recording the"Calling All Stations" album.
And.. To try to give you the picture: there's a long mixing desk, huge mixing desk. And here is Mike Rutherford, over there is Tony Banks, with "The Sunday Times" newspaper, doing the crossword. Honestly. And in the middle a producer called Nick Davis. And day one... Genesis... thinking you know, a bit nervous, just a bit.
And Mike Rutherford says to me:
"Yes Ray, I've got this..."
He's got a song, he's written a song...
".. I've got the song for you Ray erm.. it's called "Shipwrecked" and I'll have to sing it to you, so you get the idea."
And Im saying:
"Yeah, fair enough, no problem."
So he's.. But Mike can't sing. He is good musician but he cannot sing, so he is going... he goes kind like this: ajm milion majls from enyłer, ajem sziprekd, ajm szipreekd.

And I'm sitting there going: "Oh, for fuck sake" :-o :???:
Thinking I've come to wrong studio, you know. Checking the door.. is that Genesis?
So I'm sitting there thinking: DON'T LAUGH! Whatever you do, don't laugh. Cause I've only been there one day, I'd be fired, out, bye bye.
So I've got my nail in my thumb, I'm taking it to my hand: don't laugh, stop fucking laughing. And he's going "ajem sziprekd, ajeeem":dziw:
And I got this image of Mike Rutherford on a boat on his own singing, you know, kind of hanging on the edge of boat drawning. Cause it sounded like that.

So I thought: "Don't laugh."
So I thought "What I'll do to stop myself from laughing..", I thought "I'll look at Tony Banks, cause he never smiles." 8) I thought I'd look at him, to stop myself from laughing.. So, I'm there, he's going: "Ajem sziprekd":shock: So I look over at Tony Banks, and he's looking across and he is pissing himself laughing.:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: And everybody bursts into laughter and it broke the ice, and that was the start of my career.
It's gone completly downhill since then.
And this is... and this is the end result ... it's actually quite good song..
Called "Shipwrecked"

((spiewa))

(spisalam ze sluchu wiec moga tam byc bledy,no i ten jego szkocki akcent :D)

PS: Poprawki by Plociu

Ta historia była też opisana w biografii Genesis "W krainie muzycznych olbrzymów". Osobiście prawie popłakałem się ze śmiechu jak to przeczytałem xD

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 1:18 pm 
Rael
Rael

karl93 napisał(a):
Ta historia była też opisana w biografii Genesis "W krainie muzycznych olbrzymów". Osobiście prawie popłakałem się ze śmiechu jak to przeczytałem xD

tą historyjkę o Shipwrecked opowiadał dosyć często i w sumie w podobny sposób, można znaleźć ja na niemieckim forum fanów genesis : )
a książkę mam w domu i jeszcze jej nie przeczytałam : PPP

apropo Shipwrecked

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... id=2912147
niezła jest końcówka tego występu i miny chłopaków z GENESIS :D polecam ; D

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 1:44 pm 
Rael
Rael

Girl left me ones....
Bitch!
(śmiech publiczności)
She's dead now
(śmiech publiczności) (śmiech)
I'm joking she isn't
(śmiech)
I was pretty upset you know...because I've got an eagle on a musician.
I was crying, cause men cry too and
she can said to me "I cry if you want to"
Yeah bastard...

... she was a nice girl.
And I wrote a song about it. Because it is what we do.
It's called "Cry if you want to"

czyli kolejna historia z An Audience, ah to szkockie poczucie humoru :P

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt maja 04, 2010 3:23 pm 
Rael
Rael

A couple years ago when Genesis tour they Greatest Hit's Tour I actually saw them for the first time ever live, cause I've never seen them, I've always been in the band, but no actually watching, kind of strange experience. We haven't really met. We did a tv program, haven't seen them for years, and they invite me to the show, one of the shows and I went to Hanover, cause I was playing there night before. So I went to Hanover to meet them. And It was really quite strange experience you know, but I went backstage Mike and Tony was backstage counting they money (śmiech) and I went in, just went back to say hello,you know. And a few years ago I've forgotten about this, Phil Collins wasn't there, he was in diffrent room doing his vocal exercises and stuff.And few years before I'd started doing acoustic shows, and I used to tell some stories about my time with Genesis and I used to tell this one, it's about at the end of the first week working with Genesis I used to fly from Edinburgh to London every week and then do the recording,and at the end of first week I arrived in Ediburgh airport and it was raining and my mobile started ringing, And I was telling the audience this, you know. My mobile started ringing and I was looking for it, it was in the bottom of my bag, and my socks,and pants, and everything, all over the carpark. eventually I find it. It was my mother.

Ray: Hello??
She said: Is that you Rayme darling? Cause she calls me "Rayme"
I said: Yes mum, what is it?
She said: Phil Collins wants his job back. (śmiech)
And I was like: What you mean "he wants his job back" I've only been in the job for five days

She said: No, I saw him in VH1 and he wants his job back.

And here is the best by my mother

She said: It's sound to me he's getting little short of money,and he wants back in.

And, anyway, that was the story. I used to tell it to the audience. Bla bla bla.

So, six years later. In Hanover backstage with Genesis, I'm talking to Mike and Tony "Bla bla bla" and Phil Collins comes in and he said "Hey Ray!" and he gives me big hug. And he looks me straight in the eye, and said:

"Tell your mother I've got my job back"

(historyjka z Genesis Klassik)

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pn maja 10, 2010 7:30 pm 
Rael
Rael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7CXdrTn_DA (Zapowiedz przed Home by the sea - Marzec 1998 DUBLIN, CALLING ALL STATIONS TOUR)

Obrazek

Ray: We have a big big problem actually being members of Genesis - women.
We don't get the women. I don't know why? We're not bad-looking guys, apart from Nir. We don't get the women. So, as a contingency plan, this robotic lighting traces (rigs) here, actually double role girls on the road, we take them to bed at night and go for it.

This charming lady's here being an Irish connection, Anthonys girl, and we call her Dolores, beautiful green eyes, what do you think?
Mike's... You may belive it or not, Mike's girl that we call Haidi is actually being on the road for 40 years, and it is more than I am alive, which is quite frighting.
Now Nir... you may noticed a couple of colors there, for Nir's girl, we call her Gladys The reason of two colors, is that because she is drummers girl, she has split personality. That's all about
You may recognise Tony's girl because she used to go with Daniel O'Donnel and nobody actually saw them together, she used to go with Daniel many years ago. She actually from Scotland, we call her Dony. She likes to demonstrate what she does for Tony in bed together. This kind of roughly what happens. Sadly Tony is not getting any younger. Tends what happend now. It is one of those things. Age comes the result.

So that's the girls.

Ray: "Sadly I have no one. But i'm looking for the right girl, Every gig we do , tried to find right girl for me, honest....I could check few guys with a sounds of it, so I'm looking... I don't belive it, honestly".

"Just think: You could come back to Scotland with me and we could spend long romantic weekends together in Scotland...There's still guys, come on girls you have voice, did ya? Shut up! You making me edgy"

"We could spend them at my home by the sea"...

oczywiście z błędami pi razy drzwi :p :roll:

Taka ciekawostka w wersji francuskiej z Lille 98 "dziewczyna Mike'a" jest gejem i nie nazywa się Haidi tylko Claudette : D

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pn maja 24, 2010 10:41 am 
Rael
Rael

"We played Sex Pistols song called Pretty Vacant.
During this song Peter, who was playing guitar over my left, comes up and kicks me in the face, right on and my microfon splits in my hand like this and this is live on 20 milion people and it really fucking hurt.
It was quite sore and mtv told"that was great", and they used this small klip for 12 months, to show this guy kicking me in the face, we don't play videos but they played it still .It was funny time.

And this is a song from that time. It's about people with bad temper, It's called "Rest in Peace"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh2LETkrRJI
Video od Berseka;)

Ostatnio edytowano Pn maja 24, 2010 1:44 pm przez thenextbesthing, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pn maja 24, 2010 4:04 pm 
Rael
Rael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrMiy1Ek ... eature=sub

Stiltskin story

I had a lot of fun along the way. I had my own band for three or four years, we really work like "fuck", we trying being succesful and it didn't happend, and all thing ended. And I sign on the dole, that we called unenemployment benefit and goverment beef money for a change, and I did this for a first time in my life,than I bought a music magazine called Melody Maker, which is quite popular music magazine in UK - and it isn't any more, but it used to be. I was really looking for adverts band that wanted singer, I send a couple of tapes, and I've got a replay from this guys and we work on some songs, and I went down did an audition. I remeber this because I was loosing my house, they were taking my house from me, so I put all my stuff in van, and I went down to London Stadium did the audition. Three months later I was number one in the charts with Stiltskin. I remember it so well because when I was on top of the pop, early in the same week unemployment benefit office signing my employment money. And then I was on top of the pop. It's very punk thing to do.Only punks band did it, early 80s. So anyway change my life, since then it's got progressively worse.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pn maja 24, 2010 6:56 pm 
Rael
Rael

Vaselinho napisał(a):

przynajmniej nie ja znajduje takie rzeczy ; )a powinno się nazywać One night in Bangkok ; )

Only for adults ;)
Mike and Mechanics they told me when they all, they must be doing promotion or something in Bangkok, and they told me this particular story, they have couple days off in Banqkok, so all the guys, all crew, they all drinking, they decided to go to the strip you know, and they go to this bar, performing live sex show type of thing, so they are in the club with live sex show, and all a little bit drunk, One of the guys in the crew is a little bit loud,his is a little bit show off, and always wants to be in the center of attention, he is getting a little bit more drunk then everybody else. He's got shirt open. He is getting carried away with himself. So this girls on the stage, over the guys doing the thing. This tease does this guy,you know, obviously "ok we pick up him". they hit this guy who was part of the crew and take him up on the stage,the story has been told to me, so I try to describing it as it was told. so basically you can imagine it's long room, and the stage is from left and right, and the girls up there. They doing those things on the stage, you know. He gets taken up there. And he is He's quite happy "Oh yes" , a bit drunk. Basically what happend, is the girls procede take his clothes off. And he is get less, and less happy the more it is happen. He is getting strip naked And girl kind of trying work on him a little bit , to make him, you know a little more impressive. They take him, they puts a rollerskates on his feet. It's true story. So he is up there, a bit pissed, totally naked with erection on rollerskates. The other side of the stage was girl and she is doing kind of pointing, with her bum, you know. She is over that side of the stage, and two girls with the guys started wheel him back and foward. He is on the rollerskate, going to wants this girl and wheel back and foward ,a and then run with him, and he is on the rollerskate with his erection, and she is waiting for him, and it's one or two meters before this girl, so she moves of the way, she opens the door, and he goes of on the street. It is obviously happened every night. So that's kind what we do when we on tour. So it is one of the diffrent story that gentelman asked.

Unterhosen story : P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uhnWUzr ... eature=sub
W podobnym tonie bym powiedziała jak to powyżej, spisywanie jej sobie podaruje ; )
Schlafen Sie gut :D

Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]